|Availability:||Out of stock|
The X MAX 70 W from Salomon is a narrow fitting ski boot for beginner to intermediate skiers looking for all day comfort on the mountain with the confidence to progress to the next level. The use of custom shell technology allows for a complete mouldable shell for a precise fit specific to your foot shape, as well as a CustomFit 3D Performance liner for exceptional heel hold and warmth. Other features include an oversized pivot for better transmission to the edge of the ski for better grip throughout the turn.
-Full Custom Shell offers perfect foot wrapping and adapted comfort for a variety of foot shapes.
-Reduced play for extreme precision and direct transmission. Because modern all mountain skis are getting wider, they require more torque to stay on the edge. Oversized pivot is the only and best feature to answer the need of wider skis.
-My Custom Fit 3D Liner
-Next generation liner for best instant fit
- 3D Construction vs Traditional 2D Pattern
- Pre-Shaped Patented Technology Developed in Annecy Design Center
- Thermoformable inserts around Ankle and Heel
- Solve Instant Pressure Points Around Ankle and Heel
- Offers Unmatched Foothold
- Flex: 70
- Last 98/104mm (at 24.5)
- Weight Per Half Pair (1700g at 24.5)
- 360° Custom Shell
- My Custom Fit 3D Performance Liner
- 24mm Oversized Pivot
- 4 Micro Alu 3D Buckles
- Women Specific Cuff Design